Make a Washcloth Snuggly Bunny
Making a washcloth snuggle bunny is a simple at home activity for kids. Follow these easy instructions to make your own!
This is a simple craft acvitity for kids of all ages.
To Make Your Washcloth Bunny you will need
- A wash cloth (any size, but it has to be square)
- A rubber band or hair tie
- Googly eyes
- Button or pom poms for the nose and tail
- Glue (to attach the eyes, nose, and tail)
How to make a Washcloth Bunny
- Place a washcloth in front of you in a diamond shape
- Tightly roll the corner closest to you up to the center
- Roll the opposite corner to the center, making sure the crease lines up with the outside corners of the washcloth
- Fold the washcloth in half with the roll inwards, and pinch it together
- Bend the tips of the “ears” backwards towards the “tail end” of the bunny
- Tie the elastic band around the “face” of the bunny
- Tie a ribbon around the elastic band to hide it, and tie it in a bow on top of the bunny’s head
- Glue on googly eyes and a pom pom nose and tail, and you're done!