- Enthusiasm, a sense of humor, patience and an outgoing personality
- Experience with children preferred
- Must be dependable, responsible and always on time or early
- Must be able to learn and recite fun and interesting animal facts
- Must be willing to have a background check performed
- A 4-door sedan or larger vehicle with working air conditioning to transport animals and equipment safely to and from events.
- Must have car insurance and a clean driving record
You will have plenty of training and opportunities to become comfortable handling animals and running events before running an event on your own.
We are looking for weekend staff AND part-time weekday staff, or you can do both! We are flexible around your schedule with varying hours.
Weekends: You can expect to work as little as one shift (3 hours) to multiple shifts (9 hours) per day on the weekends.
Weekdays: We release the shift schedule 2 weeks in advance so you can sign up for shifts that work for you.
Starting pay is $10.50 per hour plus a $5 gas reimbursement for every event you drive animals or supplies to. Staff average between $12.00 to $22 per hour with tips. You receive 100% of your tips.